Here are some things to note when moving out.
- All contracts is from 1 January to 31 December or from when you Move in to 31 December of that year.
- Normal time to give notice is no later than 31 October.
- Last payment is on or before 7 November.
- If you want to give notice you will have to find a person to take over your contract and pay the necessary fees. Only then will you be relieved of the contract.
- Failing to adhere to above dates on contract will have financial implications
- From 1 February to end June the penalty is 10 % of your rent until end of June. No exceptions.
- From 1July until end of December the penalty is 10 % of your outstanding rent until the contract expires.
As we have a obligation towards the owner of that property, by signing the contract you have a legal obligation towards Let It management.
By failing to uphold your side of the contract we will take further action.
For more information
If your have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.